Job Maker Bootcamp
Job Maker Bootcamp is a 2 day event to get young people (aged 16-25 years) thinking about entrepreneurship as a career pathway for their future.
The number one job role for career resilience in the future is an entrepreneur.
Over the two days the participants will be inspired to take action, gain experiences allowing them to try before they buy to make informed choices about becoming an entrepreneur. They will also gain connections and support locally there is significant support for entrepreneurs, however it only adds value when young people know where to find it and how to access it.
Over the two days, the young people will:
- Be coached by experienced, local entrepreneurs
- Learn how to validate your business idea(s)
- Hear high-calibre entrepreneurs speak about their successes and failures
- Find out how to turn your passion into something that can earn you money
- Have the opportunity to win some awesome prizes
- Consider opportunities not thought about before
- Chance to play + test ideas to validate
- Learn to pitch their ideas to an audience