Half day, full day or multiple day tours in remarkable locations where you’ll experience innovation with a behind the scenes look and immersive learning that you can apply to education, jobs, skills and work.
- Agriculture and Horticulture, Food and Wine, Hospitality and Tourism
- Branding and Marketing, Packing and Products
- City of Entrepreneurs across the City of Adelaide
- Economic, Regional and Workforce Development
- Education and Training – accredited and non-accredited, school, VET and Higher Education
- Entrepreneurship and Intrapreneurship, Coworking and Startups, Scaleups and Social Innovation
- Emerging Areas – AI and Tech, Arts and Creative, Cyber Security, Energy and Sustainability, HealthTech, Waste and Water
- Future of Jobs, Skills and Work – in Australian capital cities and regional towns
South Australian tours include:
- Adelaide Hills
- Barossa and Clare Valley
- Business History Innovation Tours, Western Adelaide
- City of Entrepreneurs Tour, Adelaide
- Kangaroo Island
- Northern Adelaide
- Southern Adelaide and Fleurieu Peninsula
- Western Adelaide
You can choose the duration and dates and suits you, an overarching theme, industry sectors and the locations. A social program and networking can focus your purpose with links to associations and/or meet ups groups, industry and business leaders, country business councils and association, VIPs, Ministers and MPs.
Please email email@example.com to explore ideas for your Innovation Tour, with a tour over a school day $2200.00 incl GST and over a business day $3300.00 incl GST.